Friday, November 8, 2013

Tackling my demons!

There has been a very long silent period on my blog, my apologies! A lot of other things happening in my life and basically no mojo to write about it.
I have once more tackled making pants. I bought a Palmer Pletsch pattern since my measurements are all over the place and adjusted the paper pattern according to the instructions. I made a wearable muslin out of some teal cotton out of my stash. The pants turned out oke-isch but when I wore them a couple of weeks ago I had to hitch them up all the time, what a nuisance! Even though I measured carefully and tried them on in the process of making them. Seam ripper to the fore! I took off the waistband and tightened it and also added belt loops. Wore them today and they are quite comfortable!




2 comments: