Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pottery for the Royal Easter Show



This year I am entering a piece of pottery for the Royal Easter Show. The first time ever. The platter is called "Ethnic Blue" and is decorated with under glazes and clear glaze on top. They have a special theme this year which is "Clay on Display" Several other groups from in and around Sydney plus us the Port Hacking Potters will be there to do demos on the day. It is always interesting to see what other people are doing. So if you can, would be nice to see you there. Grab the kids come along and have a peep and a chat! 
For the next month there will probably not a lot happening on my blog. I am going to Switzerland to experience what a real winter feels like LOL. I am planning to take a few pictures though to show you. I am having difficulties deciding what to take. There is very little in my wardrobe suitable for below zero temperatures. That's what it is at present. Fortunately my girlfriend will lend me some warm stuff like coat, jacket and boots. I am leaving tomorrow, so "see" you later! 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy Switzerland, one of my must do destinations. Love your platter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep warm over there :^) see you when you get back :^)

    ReplyDelete