Friday, August 14, 2020

Not flowers but decorative all the same.....

During my walks in the bush I often find feathers from various birds. I cannot help- but collect them and now found a way to display the collection. They now adorne an old battered silver teapot which I found in the council cleanup. 



Wenn ich im Busch laufen gehe finde ich oft alle möglichen Federn die ich nun über die Jahre gesammelt habe. Lange waren sie in einer Schublade aber nun habe ich sie in einem alten silbernen
 Teekaennchen ausgestellt das ich in der Abfall Sammlung gefunden habe. 




3 comments:

  1. Hello Therese
    It's hard to believe that there are so few comments on your blog. I just found it and love it! This idea, your pots and flowers are all things that I admire. I will scroll through your archive and probably use a few ideas. Thanks for the inspiration. Cheers Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sue,
    thanks for your nice comment! You definitely made my day! I enjoy documenting what I am making and get a lot of satisfaction just to get myself "out there" a bit. Are you fellow blogger and if yes what is the name of your blog?
    Have a lovely day!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Therese
    I found you again! I don't have a blog, but share many of your interests. I live in Hamilton ON with my oldest son, a small dog and cat Poppy and Boo.
    Loved your balloon ride. I was on a small one in Florida and we also landed in a remote field. Still fun. So quiet up there except for the dogs barking when the balloon was recharged with hot air. My birthday is also in July. Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete