Wednesday, May 13, 2020

The sewing mojo is on......

In order to use up some more fabric, I made a light flannel shirt from a piece which has been hanging around for yonks. The base pattern I used is Burda 6810 but I have butchered it considerably. Both the back and the sleeves are  2 pieces both of which I altered to one piece. Furthermore the button placket which was separate and had hidden buttons is now cut on in one piece and shows the buttons. I also attached two pockets. Last but not least I made some 1 cm darts both back and front to just slightly shape the shirt. All up, I am pretty happy with the result and it wears beautifully! Photo of me wearing it to follow.....





Da ich immer noch sehr viel Material zum verarbeiten kommt nun das eine oder andere Stueck zum Zug. Diese Bluse ist aus einem leichten Flannel entstanden und gerade richtig fuer die kuehlere Jahreszeit. Das Schnittmuster ist Burda 6810 aber wurde sehr abgeandert. Original ist der Rucken und die Aermel in 2 Stuecken. Ich habe aber beides an einem Stueck geschnitten. Die Knopfleiste im Original ist separat und verdeckt Bei mir ist sie nun auch angeschnitten und offen. Dann kamen noch 2 Taschen drauf und hinten und vorne kleinere Abnaeher um das Ganze etwas in Form zu bringen. Die Bluse ist sehr angenehm zu tragen und ich bin ein weiteres Stueck Stoff los. Tragefotos sollten noch kommen da der Fotograf andersweitig beschaftigt ist!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment