Wednesday, May 13, 2020

pottery studio - kiln



I do not think I ever put pictures on the blog showing my electric kiln. I bought it a couple of years ago and never looked back. Our garden shed had to be cleared and now the kiln lives there.
It is electric and can be programmed to whichever type/temperature required.

Ich glaube nicht dass ich je Bilder meines elektrischen Brennofens in den Blog gestellt habe. Das wird nun nachgeholt. Ich habe ihn vor ein paar Jahren gekauft und tut mir gute Dienste. Der Ofen lebt nun in meinem kleinen Garten Schuppen wo ich natuerlich zuerst Platz machen musste. Je nach Material und Brennart kann ich das Ganze programmieren und laeuft bis zum Schluss vollautomatisch. 






Here it is with a finished glazing load and I am in the process of unpacking after an over night cooling period.

Ein Glasur Brand ist gerade fertig abgekuehlt (ueber Nacht) und kann nun ausgeladen werden.



























Before Christmas I had a commission for a dozen napkin rings. A made some more and now have a set of six myself. They turned out nice and the customer was very happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment