Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Outback Impressions


We just returned from 2 months traveling the outback. As always we very much enjoyed camping out, cooking over the open fire, hiking and just being in nature.  
Anyway, a few pics from various locations.....


Wave Rock , Hyden WA 


Pinacles Nambung NP, Northwest of Perth




Cervantes WA


Kalbarri NP WA

Window to the world Kalbarri NP


Shell Beach WA


Stromatolites, living rocks WA



Blowholes near Carnarvon




More next time.......................


1 comment:

  1. I come across a superb web-site for any long time. .Thanks for sharing great short article. .And I’ll pay a visit to your website I found some useful information about Nintendo eShop gift code generator
    now get free robux within single click
    Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete