Sunday, May 3, 2015

Little top make over

I bought this little top years ago and hardly ever wore it because of the collar which just never sat right and the very revealing "button hole" cutout at the front. I really like the feel and color of the material I had to do something with it. So to make it wearable I chopped the collar of and reshaped the neckline. Then I cut  the collar apart to be used as interface. Last but not least the top is now worn back to front. 

Ich kaufte dieses Top vor einigen Jahren habe es aber kaum getragen wegen dem Kragen und Ausschnitt der mehr wie ein uebergrosses Knopfloch aussah! Ich mag das Material und auch die Farbe sehr und so entschloss ich mich etwas dran zu basteln. Der Kragen kam weg und ich brauchte das Material zum verstuerzen des neuen Ausschnitts . Nun trage ich das Top umgekehrt, was vorne war kommt hinten. Et voila, ein weiteres tragbares Stueck!  








4 comments: